4.20.2012

{five for friday}

{1.} Fences. We're going to start digging post holes this weekend and finish up during the week/ next weekend. Cannot wait! We've been in the house for 2 years fenceless. This is going to be awesome.

{2.} 30 Day Shred. Yeah, Jillian and I are buddies. The more I do workout 1, the easier it gets. Workout 2, however, scares the crap outta me. Burpees? No thank youuu.

{3.} Jason Mraz. He's coming to New Orleans in August and we're going! His new CD came out this week, too. It's pretty much awesome and I've been listening to it all week at work.

{4.} Movies. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stalone are in my hometown filming a movie right now. I'd say that's pretty bad ass. Last year, a movie was filmed in my grandma's house. It's airing on HBO right now. THIS is the movie. Jeffrey Dean Morgan, aka Denny from Grey's Anatomy, aaaand PS I Love You {amaziiing movie} stars in it. Sam Worthington fromAvatar and Clash of the Titans is in it, too. I wiiish I had known that, I would have shown up at the house! {My grandma passed away in 1996, but my uncle lived there. He passed away not too last year.}

{5.} Cooler weather. We're getting a "cold" front this weekeeeend! Temps at night are going to dip into the 40s and I couldn't be happier. I love cold{er} weather. It's probably the last "cold snap" of the season, but I'll take it. I hate these 85 degree days we've been having. It's only going to get worse from here, too. Stupid heat and humidity.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.