11.04.2011

{five things friday}

It's going to be SUCH a busy weekend, I'm sorta kinda not even looking forward to it. And in all honesty, it's because I won't get much sleep. Part of me is already thinking about taking Monday off, or at least the morning, just so I can sleep.

Anyway, here's 5 happies that make me happy. 




I haven't tried this stuff yet, but I completely plan to as soon as possible. I think I'm going to go to World Market and make myself a 6 pack. That way I can try other beers without having to commit to 6 of the same kind. I love that they offer that!



 


Y'all.. These are serious business. VERY pumpkin spice and VERY good. The inside is, I think, white chocolate so even though it's spicy to start, it cools down really quick once the chocolate mixes in. I found this at Target a few weeks ago and almost want to stock up so it'll last me all year! And yes, chocolate will last me that long.. Pretty sure I have some mint kisses from last year in a bowl. I tend to forget I have them, then randomly remember, then forget all over again. I'm not complaining, though, it's a nice surprise when I'm craving chocolate and there's none in plain sight.



 


Is it obvious I like pumpkin spice? I feel like I'm hoarding these, only wanting to eat them for special occasions. And before work is not a special occasion. I might have to go back to Target and get a bunch more boxes. I never want to run out of this stuff. Ridiculously good.. You'll never want the plain ones again!

{And I hear there's pumpkin spice cream cheese. Mission: accepted. }




This CD came out last week and I am obsessed. My husband thinks I'm crazy for blasting it in the house while I clean, but I figure, if something makes you happy while you're doing mundane stuff, awesome! A guy I work with caught me with my earphones in and when he asked what I was listening to, I was hesitant to tell him.  I'm not sure why people think it's so taboo to listen to Christmas music all year round.. It's happy music. It takes me to a happy place. 





If you've never heard of Woot.com, you're missing out! It's a daily deals kind of site, but it's got really cool stuff. And their tshirts crack me up! As soon as I saw this one, I HAD to have it. Normally $15 with a $5 shipping and handling, when a shirt is the shirt.woot of the day it's only $10 with free standard shipping. It takes about a week to be delivered, but whatever. I showed this to a few people and only one understood it. Sad, right? Tell me you get it! If not, go HERE and I'm sure you've seen this before. And if you know me, you know I'm all grammar nazi on people. Also, it's just too stinkin cute! I can't wait to wear it. I've bought 2 shirts from there. 





This one's called Scrub, My Pretty. It's a flying monkey cleaning up the melted witch. Don't you just LOVE it?! I get compliments on it every time I wear it. 




I forget what this one is called but it's not for sale anymore. I HATE how they retire shirts. I mean, I guess I could see why since there's a new shirt every day and producing hundreds of shirts from hundreds of designs would get to be a lot, but still. There's a Harry Potter shirt that I hesitated on and now I can't buy it. Sad pandas. Anyway, here's the lion, scarecrow and tin man playing in the rain while the wicked witch sits inside sad that she can't play. Because she'll melt. Awesome, right? Yes.


Hope y'all have a fun weekend!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.