8.31.2011

{wishlist wednesday}

I'm an avid beauty blog reader.. I'm subscribed to 18 blogs devoted to all this beauty [probably close to 100 total, ranging from recipes to life] and in one of them this morning, she mentioned a "Wishlist Wednesday" idea. I pretty much immediately said I have to do that and here I am.

It's no secret that I LURVE me some nail polish & right now, I cannot get this one out of my head!! I never knew a sheer, milky baby blue base with pastel glitter could make me swoon so much.




It's just so lovely. From the pictures I've seen, it makes nail polish look like Easter eggs.. I NEED IT. But at almost $20 a pop, I don't know if I'll ever have it. That and it's been sold out online for a while. Yeah, I stalk it.

I already know how I'd wear it.. It'll give me a reason to splurge $8 on Essie's Marshmallow.. 2 layers of Marshmallow, 1 layer of Glitter in the Air and another layer of Marshmallow. I'll wear it forever. One can dream, right? 

Sometimes I'll do a silly Google search and stare at all the prettiness. Just go have a look. I promise you'll fall in love, too. 

Maybe one day the universe will grace me with a bottle. I have never seen a DL polish in person, but I hear that if you're going to wear glitter, no one does it better than her. If I ever find myself in a Nordstrom's, it'll be a sad, sad day on my pocketbook. But, for now, I have those Google searches that don't cost me anything. Except 10 minutes out of by life. But who's counting..



----UPDATE----
I swear, not 15 minutes after hitting publish, I read in another blog that Nordstrom's is now offering FREE shipping. No minimum. Aaaand they have Glitter in the Air IN STOCK! My birthday is in 41 days if anyone is curious what to get me. Just sayin. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or question? Let me know.